:|: Lim Yanting (LYT) :|:
03 February 1992
Aquarius
Nan Hua High School (Clementi), supposingly second home. (homeless now)
100% singaporean.
waiting for o lvl result (pray pray)
Thursday, February 22, 2007 darn it. crap. y did she do and cancel it? Without asking? Hello? Respect? Why?? hated it. Always did and always do. Passionate about CCA? So wad. Whats our rewards? Cancellation. Darn it. I realli hate it.
FTC? gone case. I realli hated it when fq sae tt we for sure nt going. Nt her fault though. Its HERS. That person. how could she? darn it. I realli hate it.
adventure camp? all uni groups are going except us? Why? Its taking away our rights. Like oxygen from us. $$$$? is it realli tt important? makes us stay back in Mar hols instead? darn it. i realli hate it.
but nth is better thn pumpings. thus we still owe tracy 131. did it myself once. doing it again. love it man. Guess that's the onli relaxation time. need to finish chi compo. DARN IT. I REALLI HATED IT!!!